The lecture and attunement for each level may last a day, but it is only the beginning of your Reiki journey with us.
We will work together and support you through your Reiki journey.
- certified by Japan Reiki Association to teach with their syllabus and manual
- approved by Canadian Reiki Association for course content
- learn teachings of traditional Japanese Reiki and Western Reiki
- learn Usui method of Reiki that originated in Japan in its original and simplest form
For each level
- 8 hour course
- practice session at Reiki Circle
- home assignment
- email reminders and support
Learn to heal the SELF
- What is Reiki and Reiki healing
- Reiki history and current training practices
- How to pass Reiki
- Healing technique and practice
- Traditional Japanese techniques
Pre-requisite: willingness to learn and practice Reiki on a daily basis.
Learn to heal OTHERS
- Review of level 1
- Understanding symbols and mantras
- Meaning and use of each symbol
- More traditional Japanese techniques
- Distance healing technique and practice
Pre-requisite: Usui Reiki Level 1
Learn to BE the reiki
- Review levels 1 and 2
- Learn the fourth symbol and mantra
- 3 steps to growth in traditional style
- Use Reiki principles for everyday life
- Path to attaining peace of mind
Pre-requisite: Usui Reiki Level 2
By application only
When you train with Japan Reiki Studio to become a Reiki teacher, you are certified teaching member with Japan Reiki Association.
By request only
Refresher courses are offered at 50 % off without attunement to those students who have taken the full course before in that level.
Traditional Japanese Way
To find out more about learning at Japan Reiki Studio and the traditional way, please read the blog.